Titel: Manufacturing Engineer
Positon, gevestigd te Bergen op Zoom, is een organisatie die gespecialiseerd is in de technische, industriële en maritieme branches. Wij nemen de werving en selectie voor onze opdrachtgevers uit handen. Positon richt zich op MBO, HBO en WO geschoolde medewerkers die op zoek zijn naar een functie voor vast dienstverband. Ons werkgebied is Noord Brabant, Zuid Holland en Zeeland.
Our customer, market leader in the design, manufacture and installation of explosion protections, is looking for a: Manufacturing Engineer.Functieomschrijving
1. Adhere to established standards, policies and practices relating to quality, cost reduction, safety, ergonomics, etc. in performing assigned duties.
2. Define standard manufacturing operations aligned to CPS for new product introductions, working with CAD and Application Engineering to maximize design for manufacturability. Administer the assembly NPI process to ensure that work methods are released and processed on time for build.
3. Support Special Projects as required through interpretation of customer specifications and subsequent process definition. Provide costing input into projects through process time estimation.
4. Improve safety by designing ergonomically efficient work processes.
5. Improve manufacturing efficiency by analysing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout. Own the shop floor layout and assist in preparation of business proposals for rearrangements or additions or complete new facilities that are being proposed to ensure proper utilisation of space.
6. Assure product and process quality by including poka-yoke/mistake proofing methodologies, designing inspection and testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
7. Support as required root cause corrective actions following any in-process or field failures.
8. Engage in creative problem solving to address operational issues including: ergonomic/ safety, efficiency improvements, process bottlenecks, quality concerns.
9. Drive for Continuous Improvement through engagement of Team Members. Evaluate new developments for possible application to improve current problems or production processes.
10. Support visits to and from Customers and act as Subject Matter Expert - SME
11. Train new Team Members and develop training programs.
12. Design, develop and implement the integration of manufacturing systems including factory control software, and scheduling techniques.
13. Provide technical support in process control and internal certification.
14. Coordinate the purchase and application of tools, controls and related equipment corporate wide to ensure the latest technology is being used to increase efficiency and economy of operations.
- Extensive knowledge of assembly methods.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Good communication skills, able to train Staff, present to Customer etc
- Good PC skills. Knowledge of EXACT and Microsoft Office Applications
- Use data to make decisions.
- Strong Problem Solving Skills.
- Knowledge of Quality Systems under ISO 9001
- Desirable - a thorough knowledge of Lean Production Systems/CPS processes and tools.
Bezoek www.positon.nl voor meer informatie over de vacature of solliciteer online op de vacature .